Introduction

Homeless was written in 2011-2012, sadly as I reproduce it, it is coming up with incorrect dates on the posts, showing mainly this year's dates for 2011's posts.
Please read it as if you are looking back at my life in 2011 and 2012

Sunday 2 February 2014

hmph, no-one is reading my blog and i feel ill.

I went to the homeless lunch but all the bad homeless people were there, whispering about me and sniggering. They do this, every town has a group of druggies and winos who make up rumours and lies about people because they have nothing better to do, they target clean, quiet homeless people, I think it's resentment, I don't know, but I remember when I first became homeless and met this kind of people it really upset me, in a way it still does, they can alienate people for no good reason.
still there are good people to talk to so ignoring the bad is a great idea.
The other thing about the homeless lunch was a bit odd, one person decided they wanted to keep up a conversation about sex and sex shops for the whole room to hear, this wasn't a homeless person, but the lunch includes all vulnerable people, but anyway, they got the homeless people joining in, and the conversation was really in the gutter.
I have had times in my life where I have used bad language and bad words, but that never suited me, I have no interest in anything dirty, and yet part of the church slander of me was that I was deliberately trying to seduce someone's husband. The church are a law unto themselves, so are some of the homeless. I am having a bad day, so I find it hard that no matter what I do I am talked about detrimentally and I am all wrong.

I went back to the protest camp and someone had donated a cake that had icing with pictures of giraffes on it, Patrick seemed pleased with that, and then I went to the Chemist, the chemist had finally sorted out a prescription of mine that they had lost, and I got some very strong pain relief as well as my stomach medicines.
Here I am wishing I could write something and wishing I felt better.
No-one is following my blog because that phantom menace is stopping them, no-one is reading my blog because I am writing too much and not writing what I need to, and I am just crying out in distress and unable to do anything. I have nowhere to go and sleep off this pain, nowhere quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment