Introduction

Homeless was written in 2011-2012, sadly as I reproduce it, it is coming up with incorrect dates on the posts, showing mainly this year's dates for 2011's posts.
Please read it as if you are looking back at my life in 2011 and 2012

Sunday 2 February 2014

not a good day

Today isn't a good day for writing, I have only limited computer access, I am feeling low, I wish there was some way out.
The camp isn't very safe, I didn't sleep there last night but people were invading all the tents including mine.

This morning one of the aggresive camp members was picking a quarrel and saying I don't contribute anything, I replied that since when did he notice anything I did? did he notice that I bring all the food I am given and share it? did he notice that I couldn't sleep at the camp or that I had been asked to look after the information stall when I wanted to go to church? or that I tidy the kitchen every time I stand there to be out of the cigarette smoke? All I notice about him is that he stands there smoking and smoking.
He is a short man, a short man who wants to take his aggresion out on someone.
sorry nothing more cheerful to say.
Last night I saw a rare bit of television, a Bishop standing up for the protesters and saying it was the church who were wrong and not the protesters, I wonder how he copes with his church's own inhumane and wrong policies on abuse and abuse victims?

No comments:

Post a Comment